bg56.jpg

Wedding Photographer 

Hi and welcome from your friendly cheeky fun-loving wedding photographer.

My name is Mark and I am a Published Wedding and Portrait Photographer.

I am a North West Based Photographer but I am more than happy traveling across the UK photographing amazing weddings.

It has been an absolute pleasure and joy photographing weddings over the years and nothing makes me happier than having the camera to my face all day, except maybe Coffee!! Yep, I am a lover of that dark elusive substance and I am not ashamed to admit it. Buy me a coffee and you are my bestest friend in the world, well, at least until I have drunk my coffee!

I am a documentary-style wedding photographer and I will spend 90% of the day in the background catching candid moments that make your day special. The other 10% I  spend on the finer details you want capturing to remind you of all the planning you put into your amazing day.

I am a creator, I love to push the boundaries of my skill set as a wedding photographer, to find that perfect photo for your Album or pride of place on your wall. This includes my fine art-styled photos using flash and your surroundings to create beautiful timeless images. Do not worry though, your wedding is not a photoshoot in any way and I would normally set up the shot in advance and just call you in at the last minute for a few clicks, and then you are back to your day. Obviously, many people are not comfortable in front of the camera and that is perfectly fine. like I said I am not there to direct you. As your wedding photographer, I like to offer natural emotional photos you probably did not know I had taken. So much better than the camera in your face and smile scenario!!!! never going to happen so do not worry.

I am an easy-going friendly Wedding photographer and I dedicate as much time to you the Bride and groom as I do to your guests, I take pride in the fact that your guests are just as important as you are and I love nothing more than having a bit of fun with them too. When choosing a wedding photographer, this is one thing you should look for, an easy-going person who makes you feel at ease, as well as the photos of course.

Anyway enough of me babbling on!! please have a look at my wedding portfolio and see if my style is a good match for you. All consultations and enquiries are free of charge, so please feel free to send me a message via the contact page or call me on 07305798716 with any questions you may have, or you can use the quick chat link on the bottom right of the page. I may not be online at the time, however, I do get an email notification as soon as you send a message, I would like to be available to answer your questions as soon as possible. I can't wait to hear from you.

Remember, coffee is my friend and I very much want to be your friend, let our journey together start the right way!!!

 

 

 

cc40.jpg
Click on the photo to read the magazine
JJ134.jpg
cc20.jpg
bg107.jpg
bg106.jpg
Jn285.jpg
abwb_edited.png
Supportingsmallbusinesslogo.png